Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gold DIY Art

If you know me, you know I love me some gold. No..it's not a  bandwagon thing, Bible. Gold and I have gotten along since I wore a gold bangle that my grandmother gave to my mom years ago. I was trusted to wear it on picture day in middle school [although it wasn't in the photo....moving on...] and from that point on, I no longer thought gold was only for old ladies. 

Today, I want to share some of my favorite gold DIY Pinterest goodies with you. These are a jackpot, promise! 


gold mason jars.
image via beautylish



gold sharpie kitchenware.
image via sterlingstylelove


gold leopard tray..double whammy.
image via a creative day


DIY gold urchins.  [checked off my to-do list..we have two]
image via  the sweetest occasion

gold confetti champagne flutes. yowzers.
image via pizzazzerie


love.love.love. i would like these at my birthday party.   thanks.
image via heodeza

a nice touch to plain frames.
image via a thoughtful place

I have a press event to attend tonight, so excited! 
You'll see me blogging about the Cathedral Antiques Inspiration House soon...
be lookin' out!

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment