Friday, January 11, 2013

Act Like a Lady, Think Like A Boss

Happy Friday everyone! I came across this quote on New Year's day...and I love it. I'll elaborate more on this Monday...



Today, I'll be:

  1. Calculating tile & grout for a new construction home [nerve-racking  e.v.e.r.y.t.i.me] and pricing their drawings.
  2. Picking out a rug to go with a client's powder room wallpaper below...gorgeous right??
  3. Doing a photoshoot of a house we've been working on since May. 
  4. Updating my client folders and planner for next week. 
  5. Scheduling an appointment with one of our favorite commercial furniture suppliers to finalize some options for a small multi-family update we're working on.
  6. Crossing my fingers, legs, arms, and eyes in hopes that we get a HUGE residential design project here in Atlanta. When I say huge, I mean mind-blowing. The proposal is due next week. Wish us luck!
  7. Riding down to Macon with my bestie to go see our other best friend, Kristen, and her husband Seth. Always guaranteed to have a good time when we all get together. I'm hoping for a bonfire, a yummy drink, and storytelling. 


here's to a productive friday, with hopes of a relaxing weekend..cheers!
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment