Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Can't get enough coral

Today started off with a glass breaking over my foot and deadlines creeping in. I actually got out of the shower to run and get my Ipad to jot down my to-do list that kept growing, and had forgotten that I dropped a glass. I was quickly reminded. Naturally, I forgot half of the "o.m.g.-i-have-to-remember-these-things" that made me jump out mid-shower anyway. So, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet and then work on remembering all of these things that are trying to creep out and get lost in Neverland. 


Coral is one of the essential colors for summer. Check out all this yummy coral goodness via Pinterest and Houzz:


love the contrast element that the bold stripes and chevron creates

kelly wearstler. g.e.n.i.u.s. 

what a cute pairing of those sunburst mirrors. love everything about this (even the tulips, which surprised me.) 

such a cute way to add interest in such a small bathroom.

the lamp, side table, headboard, and lumbar pillow have me going gaga. 

can i please have a dress, purse, and 22" sofa throw pillows in this fabric? 

ikat and coral are best friends. ask me about the wild goose chase i went on for a coral ikat shower curtain last weekend. i may or may not have stalked a girl's blog who said she had it in her local store, made 8 long distance phone calls, and still no shower curtain. boo.

photography on these isn't great, but couldn't leave them out. such a good shape, and could be paired with a fab sofa in a small space for a great living room setup.

yowzaaaaa. 

kissy face. 

kelly wearstler again. 

and again. 

yep..you got it...and again. 

love everything about this. chair, credenza, art, curtains, flame-stitch carpet, and look at that chandelier! 

a happy way to incorporate zebra without having to go all yuck-yuck theme. 

need it. 


organizing in style. 

another room that would have fit into my "beachy chic" post last week. 


In the spirit of everything pink (or coral...), here's one of my favorite quotes 
from Pretty in Pink:

"If you give off signals that you don't want to belong, people will make sure that you don't." 

Attitude is everything..give off positive signals, and you'll only receive positive returns from those who matter. 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment