Tuesday, May 22, 2012

West Elm pulls my heartstrings..

West Elm is my go-to spot where I can almost guarantee that I will find something that I love. Their store in Atlantic Station here in Atlanta is great, it's well-organized and the staff are ever so helpful. The quality of customer service, paired with the great price-point and beautiful goods, always keeps me coming back for more. Here's a design board that I've made with a living room setup that anyone would be lucky to have. I know this room is totally unlike me... updated Midcentury chair, bold stripes, chevrons, glass, and white gloss. I spotted a few things after I finished my board...so I tacked them on at the end. Enjoy!




"atlanta wall art" spaghetti junction on your wall may look way cooler than when you're stuck in it at 5pm. 

okay, i may have cheated. i don't think they carry this anymore, but i have had it saved  for a while and love it.

bring some warmth into the space with outdoor candle lanterns on the floor near a modern fireplace.

"found battani poufs" don't you just adore these? they tie in the rust from the rug and  bring a little morrocan berber texture to a crisp space.  the patterns are meant to signify a family crest. 

want something a little unexpected? take a leaner floor mirror and  put  it against the back wall in a living room. add some weight at the bottom (poufs?) and it becomes it's own entity in the room. your guests will love to look at themselves... i promise!




                                           
                                           happy tuesday..hope you do at least one thing you love today! 
you might be surprised how good it will make you feel.
                                                                                                             xoxox 



No comments:

Post a Comment