Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.

George Eliot



Fall is in the air. Well, almost. I'm praying for it everyday, so...we'll see. Until then, I'm being inspired in the approaching change of season. Fall brings on some of my favorite things: the changing leaves, cool breezes, sweaters, orange, s'mores, trips to the mountains, fireplaces, etc. I just went and bought one of my favorite flavors of coffee, Starbuck's Cinnamon, and have been promising myself to run to Trader Joe's for a fresh bouquet of sunflowers for the dining table. My air-fresheners will soon be changed from fresh cotton to apple cinnamon and vanilla bean noel. Excited!!




So, as the saying goes, "Here are a few of my favorite things..."


Fall Wreath Feather Champagne Twirl Christmas Wreath
Feathers, feathers, and more feathers!
via LuxeWreaths


Fall Wreath - It's The GREAT Pumpkin Wreath with Burlap Bow - Original
Love the cute little pumpkin nestled in the wreath!
via TwoInspireYou



Fall Wreath for Front Door Decor - Orange and Cream Berry Wreath for Fall
Love the contrast against the dark door
via TwoInspireYou



Sunflower Wreath
Country Chic
via MelanieLeeDesign



And the winner is..........
Year Round Wreath - Sassy Girl Wreath with Leopard Print Bow

Leopard and fall? Hands down.
via TheWrightWreath








Ok...this was a long shot, but the fall reminds me of carnival (see above picture), which reminds me of Water for Elephants, which reminds me of Robert Pattison. Rawr. :)
via Google


via usatoday



via kidspacestuff



via design-seeds




via blogs.babble




via hiphipgingin




via Inspired By This




via Jenny Steffens




via Donna Rietheimer



via Ruffled Blog




via Pottern Barn




via Pottern Barn




via Could I have That




via h&m



via Old Navy  


via Martha Stewart


via Polyvore





via WhoWhatWear



via Mandi Cresswell



via Hermes


1.  listen to Adele 2. read Water for Elephants 3.get a warm fleece blanket to cuddle up with



Enjoy the changing seasons, and embrace it as a time where you too can change. 


 Goodnight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment