Thursday, July 12, 2012

Favorites from Furbish

I have this little love obsession with blogs. One of my FAVORITES is isuwannee by Jamie Meares. She is seriously hilarious, with posts like what's rowdy on? & donkey of the day. Who else could pull this off? Today is a good, but busy day, so I thought I would post a few of my favorite items from her shop, Furbish. Homegirl has serious style, and can spot a trend coming from a mile away. All of her items make me want to do this: 


image via negib on flikr


That, mixed with this quote from Anchorman at the bottom of her blog,

You know, times are changing. Ladies can do stuff now and you're going to learn how to deal with it.

makes me feel like this:


image via Cemhan Biricik

So, here's the good stuff (all images via the amaaaaazing Furbish):




















if you can be anything, be yourself and dance to the beat of your own drum. people will mock you until they realize they want to be more like you. 

x0x0x






No comments:

Post a Comment