Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rustic+Industrial Lighting Search

Today and tomorrow, I'll be working on revising some kitchen plans for a renovation we're doing over the next couple of months. I pulled some backsplash tile and granite countertop options earlier today, as well as some faucets and sinks that are potentials.

One of my favorite parts of a project is lighting, but it's one of the most difficult parts for me. There is SO much out there. For this project, we're focusing on two oversized industrial pendants over the island. One of my favorite resources for this type of light is the fabulous Currey and Co. Take a look at some of my general favesies (am I allowed to have 14+ favorites??) from C&C below:

















i am so pumped about using that white coral one in my future beachhouse over my breakfast table. i'm planning on sitting underneath it, reading design mags, drinking coffee, and admiring it daily. 

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment