Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take a moment to tell all of my readers Happy New Year! I stayed here in Atlanta and went out with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I guess we're around each other so much, I don't ever realize how much I truly appreciate them. There was lots of champagne, lots of storytelling, and of course...lots of laughing! It was a beautiful way to bring in 2012. 


For me, 2012 will be more about taking time for myself and doing the things I've always wanted to do but never made enough time for. I can't wait to work harder to be a better interior designer, a better blogger (starting this week after I recover from this horrible cold), a better daughter, and a better friend. Plus, I'm learning how to sew hardcore and thinking about a cross-country trip! I'm just so excited. There is so so so so much to look forward to, and I can't wait to take ya'll on my journey with me! 




xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment